The on-line Grand Norfolk Charity Auction starts on Saturday 12th September 2015 and ends at midnight on Saturday 26th september 2015 – a two window of opportunity to bid and win some amazing prizes – http://www.norfolkcharityauction.co.uk/auction-items
Grand Norfolk Charity Auction prizes include:
- An Audi A1 Car – Donated by Audi Bury St. Edmunds
- A signed leather bound Neo Emotionalism Book by the Worlds leading artist Fabian Perez
- Henderson Cisz Signed Limited Edition Art Piece
- Lady Tatiana Of London Based in Mallorca – 3 Day Charter
- Track Cycling and Meet With a GB Cycling Medallist
- VIP Rowing Day – Row alongside a GB Olympian
- White Water Rafting with Team GB Gold Medallists
- Tea for Two at the House of Commons with Chloe Smith MP
- Lady Alhena of London Based In Mallorca – 3 Day Charter
- A Day with The Blades (4 x People)
- Heywood Sports – 1 Year Membership
- Weekend Safari Tent – The Hollies Kessingland, Norfolk
- Norwich City v WBA Premiership Tickets x 4 and Signed Shirt & Ball
- Leicester Tigers Home Match Tickets x 2
- Virgin Balloon Flight (Luxury Package) – 2 People
- St Giles House Hotel Norwich – One night in a suite for two, ++
- Eric Bristow Signed Red ‘Crafty Cockney’ Darts Shirt with Certificate of Authenticity.
- England 1966 Shirt Framed and Signed by 9 of the starting 11
- Norwich Charity Darts Masters 2016 – VIP table for 10 People
- Family Days Out at Top Norfolk Theme Parks, Adventure Parks, Wildlife Parks and Zoo’s.
- Much more being added all the time….Over 85 Prizes to be won.
The online charity auction is being organised and promoted by Lord Russell Baker of Little Moulton who is looking to fundraise for the ‘Lord Baker Community Fund’ managed by The Norfolk Community Foundation.
The main aim of the Lord Baker Community Fund is:
- to promote health and wellbeing;
- tackle disadvantage;
- support local solutions to meet local needs;
- promote community cohesion; and
- develop sustainable and supportive communities.
The following charities are currently supported with the Lord Baker Community Fund and it is expected that even more small to medium sized charities, based in Norfolk, will be added to the fund over the coming years:
- East Anglia Children’s Hospices (EACH)
- Star Throwers Cancer Care & Support
- Chapel Road School for Severely Disabled Children, and
- Norfolk Community Foundation.
The Norfolk Community Foundation will create a Community Grants programme which will be advertised and local community groups will be invited to apply for grants up to £1,000.
Your continued support providing donations, becoming a sponsor, or by enjoying the auction and playing the bid process to hopefully win these great prises is greatly appreciated. Please visit http://www.norfolkcharityauction.co.uk/auction-items
Subscribe To My Mailing List
Keep up to date with the latest news and charity events by subscribing to my mailing list.